Why you NEED a great website (Grow your sales leads)
A good website is important for a business because it acts as a digital storefront, providing customers with the information they need to make a purchase. It gives customers a glimpse of the products and services offered, as well as a way to contact the business.
A website can also help to build credibility and trust with customers by displaying information about the business, its history, and its commitment to customer service.
A website also provides a platform for businesses to advertise and promote their products or services, as well as provide an opportunity to interact with customers, get feedback, and build relationships. In short, a website is an invaluable asset for any business, and is essential in today's digital age.
1. A great website can increase brand recognition and customer loyalty by up to 79%.
2. Having an up-to-date website can increase customer confidence in a business by up to 76%.
3. Websites are a cost-effective way to reach a wide audience, as it can reduce marketing costs by up to 62%.
4. A well-designed website can increase customer engagement by up to 55%.
5. A website can help to generate leads and new customers, with up to 54% of customers finding a business through their website.
What makes a good website?
Practical and usable
Your company’s website should work with ease and accuracy, an unresolved error or an inaccessible site can eliminate potential clients. It’s crucial for your site to be always quick and functional. Alongside this, having a clean, aesthetically pleasing look to your website will represent your services in an appealing way to potential clients, but be sure to keep your website organised and to the point! It takes around 0.05 seconds for a user to form an opinion about your website as to whether they like your site or not, be sure to keep this in mind!
Accessible and understandable
Your site should be accommodating to all users, nearly 8 in 10 customers would leave a site that doesn’t display well on their device so remaining visually satisfying and smooth on all platforms is vital. Information should be engaging, good quality and easily obtainable through clear navigation on the page.
Up to date, varied content
No one wants to see the same things over and over again! Upload original and interesting content regularly, eye catching to your intended audience, encouraging new users to click and others to want to return!
Taking this to your company’s other forms of media will allow for potential clients who may lean towards social media rather than websites. Writing blogs is the easiest way to stay engaging and relevant, it drives traffic to your website and allows you to build trust with readers.
Active and obtainable contact
Your company’s contact details should be in clear sight and/or found on a contacts page. All points of contact should be available as many users have a preference!
Clear purpose of your website
If you want your visitors to share your page or promote and follow your socials, ask them! Without asking, users will more than likely read and leave. 70% of small business websites fail to have a call to action on their homepage! For any new business owners this is a must for your new websites.
It’s easy enough to create your website but unless you have traffic it won’t be seen.
To get noticed by Google’s algorithms:
- Use appropriate keywords that your intended audience is likely to search for
- Make your page easily sharable and share it yourself on other social platforms
- Use meta descriptions and alt tags as much as you can
- Keep the most important content on your homepage
- Constantly market your content, this will bring traffic to your site
The idea behind SEO marketing is to get your website to rank as high on the google search results as possible.
If you think your website needs a revamp or even just a help in hand with your SEO marketing give us a call on :
0333 335 5137
And we will perform an in-depth scan and review of your website with a free consultation at the end!